AGENDA FOR A 2ND OBAMA TERM
CEI.org: Open Letter to President Obama
We at the Competitive Enterprise Institute wish to congratulate you on your victory. We look forward to working with you and your administration on the full range of policy areas we research.
We would like to offer some suggestions we believe will contribute to a more free and prosperous America. We ask you to consider them in the spirit of cooperation in which they are offered. (View the entire letter at cei.org.)
The Liberal War on Transparency
Christopher Horner talks about the "The Liberal War on Transparency" in his new book.
In the book, Horner reveals:
* Scandalous examples of activist government employee tricks to hide their activities.
* How the Obama administration, which leaks sensitive information for political gain (while aggressively prosecuting whistleblowers), deliberately politicized the FOIA process to stonewall legitimate requests for public information.
* What the Democrats tried to hide about their crony deals with big business, Solyndra, various liberal initiatives, and UN schemes.
* How American colleges and universities bow to radical liberal faculties to hide public records.
* How to fight these tactics and make your own FOIA requests to get the information you need—even when the government tries to stop you.