February 10, 2012, Orlando, FL – Campaigning in Florida Friday, former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson released a list of five things that will not be heard at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, DC, this weekend. Johnson’s list:
5 Things You Will NOT Hear at CPAC:
1. “I vetoed 750 spending bills”
2. Gun rights and Gay rights in the same sentence.
3. “I will submit a balanced federal budget in 2013.”
4. “Limiting government includes keeping it out of the bedroom.”
5. “Kick the cartels in the teeth by legalizing marijuana”
# # # #
About Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson: Gary Johnson, two-term Governor of New Mexico from 1994-2002, has been a consistent and outspoken advocate for limited, efficient government and personal liberty.