Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 08:18AM
Here are the top POLITICAL headlines from BostonGlobe.com today
- Obama tops among young, but less so than in 2008: Political correspondent Callum Borchers reports on the national poll that shows 18- to 29-year-old voters support Obama over Mitt Romney, but they also indicate Obama is not as popular among young voters as he was four years ago.
- Mitt Romney launches his national campaign: Political reporter Matt Viser writes about Mitt Romney's victory rally in New Hampshire.
- Brown, Warren commit to release their tax returns: Senator Scott Brown announced he would furnish six years' worth of filings while his leading Democratic opponent, Elizabeth Warren, agreed to release four. Political reporter Noah Bierman explains.
- Jim McGovern's flawed war: Columnist Jeff Jacoby writes about the "People's Rights Amendment," introduced by US Rep. Jim McGovern, Democrat of Worcester, that would overturn freedoms Americans have always taken for granted.
- A breath of fresh air on Beacon Hill: Scot Lehigh writes about Dan Winslow, a Massachusetts state representative, who has big plans for improving the state, including 16 budget amendments.