Workplacechoice.org Keeps Citizen Activists Informed on Pro-Worker Votes in Congress, State Legislatures
Washington, D.C., May 16, 2012 - CEI and Workplacechoice.org have launched a new smartphone application that gives citizen activists real-time information on labor union news and how their lawmakers have voted on labor legislation. The easy-to-use app allows people to quickly look up labor union news, along with congressional votes. News can be broken down by topic, making mobile research on particular unions, states, and issues easy. App users can access Workplacechoice’s much acclaimed Congressional Labor Scorecard and Big Labor vs. Taxpayers Index right from their phone.
“We are very excited about the launch of the new Workplacechoice.org mobile application," said Vincent Vernuccio, CEI Labor Policy Attorney. "The app puts CEI on the cutting edge of mobile news. More importantly, it empowers activists to know exactly how their congressmen voted, busy HR professionals to keep tabs on the latest labor issues, and state legislators to know how to improve their state’s union laws, all from their phone!”
- Know what unions and policy makers are doing in real time with news compiled for workplacechoice.org.
- Research topics by state, company, union, industry and more.
- Find out if your state favors unions or taxpayers with the Big Labor vs. Taxpayer Index.
- Follow your representatives in Congress, in real time, to see if they voted with special interests or with workers in the Pro-Worker Congressional Labor Scorecard.
- Keep track of individual unions, Big Labor bosses, industries, legislation, and politics with our topical index.
- Read the latest free market labor policy analysis from CEI and think tanks across the country.