Boston, MA – Romney for President today launched a new website, SterlingBusinessCareer.com, so the American people can learn more about Governor Romney’s success in the private sector where he built, fixed and grew businesses. Voters can access this website to learn more about Governor Romney’s experience in the real world economy, and hear first-hand from people who worked with him and worked at the businesses he helped save. Governor Romney’s stellar business record provides him with the type of leadership experience we need to fix the failed Obama economy.
Learn More About Governor Romney’s Record Of Building, Fixing, And Growing Companies From The People Who Were There:
- · Former Staples Executive Ed Albertian
- · Former Staples Executive Jim MacDonald
- · Steel Dynamics Co-Founder Keith Busse
- · Alliance Laundry Executives Bruce Rounds, Bob Baudhuin, And Scott Gaster
- · Former Brookstone CEO Michael Anthony
- · Former Wesley Jessen Employee Ray Fernandez
- · GoCom CEO Ric Gorman
- · Former GT Bicycles CEO Mike Haynes
- · Former Bain & Company Consulting Employees Janice Aughe And Kathy Iannaco
Even Former President Bill Clinton Agrees That Governor Romney Had A Sterling Business Career
- · (CNN’s “Piers Morgan,” 5/31/12)
Company/business names are provided for identification purposes only.