- The worst economic recovery since the Great Depression.
- Job creation that fails to meet expectations.
- Unemployment stuck above 8% for 43 straight months.
- Over 23 million Americans still struggling to find work.
- More than 360,000 Americans have dropped out of the labor force. For every job added, roughly four people stopped looking for work.
This past weekend, Charlie joined in "Hands Across New Hampshire", a family friendly protest in opposition to Northern Pass. The Union Leader covered the event and here's a bit of what they had to say...
"The group also recognized landowners who have not sold land top the project. Congressman Charlie Bass thanked those landowners for their financial sacrifice. Bass then told the protesters, 'I'm embarrassed we even have to meet like this.'
'We are not going to move on this until you, the people, say what and when you want it,' he promised."