The Boston Globe's exclusive Broken City series is now available as a new e-book. The series, documenting Washington paralysis and dysfunction since March, will include:
- 16 stories from the investigative series
- Photos and graphics
- A new essay from The Boston Globe Washington Bureau, explaining the reason for and importance of the series
**Link not for public distribution**
The compelling content from the book was inspired by a year unlike any other in national politics and addresses the deeper issues including:
- How a seemingly uncontroversial bill got killed in a partisan brawl
- How redistricting has skewed the membership of Congress
- How President Obama failed to live up to his promise of uniting the "red" and "blue" states
- How think tanks have been turned into pawns of the politicians
With these issues in mind, the Globe launched an ambitious assignment to tell the story behind the "Broken City."
- The e-book is available at no cost for Boston Globe subscribers on BostonGlobe.com/ebooks
- It is also available to non-subscribers for $2.99 on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and will be available in the iTunes store next week.
Washington Bureau journalists are available for interviews to discuss the new e-book, the series and the latest political news - please contact us below if interested.