Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 08:00AM
- Edward Markey's residency is a tale of two homes: Representative Edward J. Markey said his home "is and always will be in Malden," but he has a grander house, triple the size, in Chevy Chase, Md. Globe politics reporters Noah Bierman and Frank Phillips cover.
- Scott Brown makes his Fox debut: The former US senator appeared as a political pundit, commenting on the "Hannity" show about President Obama's State of the Union address. Globe politics reporter Stephanie Ebbert details.
- Lynch, Markey sign pledge to limit third-party ads: Edward J. Markey and Stephen F. Lynch agreed to ban ads from outside groups in their fight for the Democratic nomination for the Senate. Globe politics reporter Michael Levenson writes.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren joins in calling the Senate to confirm consumer agency director: The senator called for Republican lawmakers to vote on confirmation of the appointed director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Globe correspondent David Uberti reports.
- Obama: The Master of Disaster: Weather disasters will be a facet of President Obama's second term, and the years beyond. Globe columnist Juliette Kayyem elaborates.