Friday, February 15, 2013 at 07:58AM
- Warren rips deals with big banks: After a quiet first month, Senator Warren rebuked federal regulators for settling cases with banks. Globe political correspondent David Uberti reports.
- Patrick, wife heading to Colombia to boost economic ties: Governor Deval Patrick announced today that he is leaving for Colombia on an economic development trip tomorrow. Globe metro reporter John R. Ellement outlines.
- Former US attorney Sullivan eyes Senate bid: Former US attorney Michael J. Sullivan came closer to entering the Republican primary to fill the Senate seat vacated by John F. Kerry. Globe State House bureau chief Frank Phillips and politics reporter Noah Bierman cover.
- Democrats begin lining up to run for Markey's Congressional seat: The early rush could be for naught: If Markey loses his Senate race, he will return to the House seat he has held for more than 36 years, and no election will be held. Globe politics reporter Michael Levenson explains.
- GOP progress - now you see it, now you don't: After four long years as Chicken Little, can the GOP conclude that the sky actually hasn't fallen and remake itself? Globe columnist Scot Lehigh writes.