Please join the International Trade Resource Center for:
Brazil Trade Day
February 26th, 2013 * Southern New Hampshire University
2500 North River Road, Manchester, NH
We are pleased to announce a full-day event on Doing Business in Brazil. As the world's 5th largest economy, Brazil is an important market for U.S. companies and provides ample opportunities for almost every industry. Doing business successfully in this growing market requires knowledge of the local environment and how to navigate nuances that may arise along the export process.
Our expert speakers will cover the main topics companies should know when preparing to enter the market or expand and improve existing business.
Topics will include:
- Overview of the Brazilian market
- Opportunities for New Hampshire companies
- Best practices when entering and succeeding in the Brazilian market
- Explicit and implicit costs of doing business
- Finding and managing your distributors, agents or Brazil representatives
- Highlighting projects in the sustainability and biomedical industries
- Logistics of getting your product to Brazil
- Navigating the complex customs system
- U.S. Commercial Services resources in Brazil
Featuring expert speakers:
- Craig Cassarino - NH's Commercial Consul to Brazil
- Anita Coons - Air Sea Logistics Group, Inc.
- Christopher Staub - BOC International USA
- Noslen Botelho - Owner of Excel Santos Transportes Rodoviarios Ltda.(Brazil)
- U.S. Government Representative of the U.S. Consulate, Rio de Janeiro
When: 8:30am-3:30pm, Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Where: Southern New Hampshire University, Hospitality Building, Manchester NH (Directions)
Cost: $75 per person, breakfast & lunch included
Register online (space is limited!)
Please call or email Ellie White at 603.271.8444 with any questions.