- Mayor Menino widely backed, but another run isn't: Most in a Globe poll approve of the mayor and of Boston's course, but residents are split on Menino running again, citing his health and long tenure. Globe state house reporter Andrew Ryan elaborates.
- Supreme Court justices cautious on gay marriage: The justices questioned during oral arguments whether Americans are ready for the nation's highest court to settle the emotional issue. Globe Washington bureau reporter Tracy Jan covers.
- Community group backs Nick Collins for state Senate:
A group of community leaders and advocates for minorities threw its support behind the South Boston candidate in the First Suffolk District race. Globe metro reporter Meghan E. Irons details.
- Mass. Senate candidates debate Wednesday:
The first televised debates of the campaign are back-to-back, half-hour sessions between the Republicans and then the Democrats. Globe state house reporter Michael Levenson and Boston.com political editor Jim O'Sullivan report.
- As Massachusetts GOP gathers, no head wears the crown: Three of the leading actors in Massachusetts Republican glories past come together tonight to help ensure the party has a future. Boston.com political editor Jim O'Sullivan details.
- Documentary highlights Niki Tsongas role in combating sexual assaults in the military: Tsongas will host a panel discussion and a viewing of "The Invisible War," on Wednesday at 7 p.m. at Tufts University. Globe correspondent Julia Edwards covers.