This year, New Hampshire Senate Democrats have been working with Governor Hassan -- standing up for New Hampshire families and beginning to restore the damage done to our state over the past two years.
Join with the Senate Democratic Caucus today and help us continue this fight with a contribution of $50, $25, or $15 today:
Senate Democrats have accomplished so much already this year, but on important votes, we have too often come up on the losing side of a 13-11 vote:
- Repealing legislation requiring a mugshot-like photo ID to vote
- Diverting public funds to private, religious schools
- Restoring our state’s minimum wage
- Taking a vote to commemorate the 40th Anniversary of Roe vs. Wade
- Urging Congress to overturn Citizens United
- Expanding Medicaid to insure more than 50,000 low-income citizens
Last fall, we came up just 609 votes short of winning the majority in the Senate. We cannot let that happen again. It is critically important we elect 13 Democratic Senators in 2014 and need your help today with $50, $25, or $15.
New Hampshire Senate Democrats, with your support, will keep New Hampshire moving forward.
Senate Democratic Leader
P.S. – Senate Democrats are having our next fundraiser 4-6:30, tomorrow, June 19, at the Barley House in Concord and I hope to see you there! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.