Finding New Funding for
With budgets tight for agencies nationwide, it's critically important to discover how to tap into new revenue streams that will help maintain your essential substance abuse and mental health services.
At Thursday's conference, you'll not only learn what the federal government is doing now in terms of HHS and SAMHSA, but also what's likely in store for FY 2014. We'll also tell you about alternative (and significant) sources of federal money for your programs, from agencies such as HUD and the VA and others that generally focus on other needs.
Plus, you'll discover some of the best sources of private funding for mental health and substance abuse education/prevention/treatment, including a wide array of corporations and foundations who fund on a national or regional basis, so you're more likely to be eligible.
Here are just some of the other topics we'll be covering:
- How SAMHSA is at the forefront of efforts to coordinate mental health and drug abuse services through an emphasis on behavioral health.
- How partnerships with agencies like the Defense Department have the potential to open up funding.
- The latest on federal funding priorities affecting drug and mental health programs, including quick treatment options, helping vets transition back to civilian life, and prescription drug abuse.
- Why a recent conference focused on ways to use primary care services to promote drug treatment; and how HRSA grants promote cooperation between health facilities and service providers.
- The best ways community providers can benefit from NIH funding.
Also, we'll leave time following the presentation to allow our listeners to submit their questions to be answered live by our presenter.
REGISTER NOW FOR ONLY $189 BEFORE ALL AVAILABLE SLOTS ARE FILLED!
- Click here for more information and to register online or (if you're unable to join us live) order a CD recording
- Call us at 1-800-666-6380, ext. 2 with your credit card, check or PO information
- Email us at email@example.com
Share this message: | Forward this message to a friend
Audio Conference: Finding New Funding for Mental Health & Substance Abuse Programs - Join us on 6/27/2013 at 2 p.m. ET for this information-packed audio conference designed to help you find -- and win -- the funding you need for critical mental health/substance abuse programs.
The Fundamentals of Foundation Grant Writing - This hands-on course, geared specifically towards working adults who want to become grantwriters, takes you step-by-step through writing an actual foundation grant application -- one that you can submit with confidence at the completion of the course, knowing you've been aided by a veteran grants professional.
Government Assistance Almanac 2013
Newly updated for 2013, over 1300 pages! The Government Assistance Almanac 2013 provides information on all federal domestic assistance programs.
Download FREE PDF samples or try our website demo at http://www.cdpublications.com/samples