Countdown to October 1, 2013:
Save Thursday August 8, 2013 for a forum on healthcare reform designed exclusively for small businesses. Learn what small businesses will have to do to comply with the employer mandate to offer health coverage to employees.
Admission is Free, but Registration is Required!
This critical forum will be held on Thursday, August 8, 2013, from 9 a.m. to noon at the Southern New Hampshire University's Dining Center Banquet Facility.
If you are not sure how to answer the following questions, this seminar is for you…
• Do I have to offer coverage for employees’ dependents and spouses?
• Will I qualify for the health premium tax credit?
• How much of the cost of my employees’ insurance do I have to pay?
• If I don’t offer insurance, will I have to pay a penalty?
• Do I have to buy insurance on the new health exchange?
• How do I know if I’m a “small business”?
Presenters will include: the Commissioner of the New Hampshire Insurance Department and Representatives of Northeast Delta Dental, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Anthem, Great NH Restaurants, Inc., and the Small Business Administration.