Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 08:05AM
- Caroline Kennedy's personal fortune as high as $275m: National political reporter Matt Viser details the recently filed financial disclosure forms as a result of Kennedy's nomination to be US ambassador to Japan.
- High cost of political exclusion: Contributing columnist Tom Keane writes that the state's ethics rules need to be changed to help ensure a political class that is representative of the public.
- Bring back 'happy hour': In a state where we'll soon be able to receive marijuana prescriptions, we still can't have after-work drink specials? Columnist Farah Stockman writes why the happy hour ban doesn't necessarily save lives.
- AG takes steps against human trafficking: Mass. took another step Monday in its crackdown on human trafficking with a new set of recommendations presented by the Attorney General to the Legislature. Correspondent Alyssa Botelho details.
- John Connolly campaign to get $500,000 push: The mayoral candidate will get a cash infusion from Stand for Children, an education group that likes his positions on charter schools.