Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 08:41AM
- In N.H., GOP weary of waiting for Scott Brown: Republicans across New Hampshire have a message for Brown: if he's running for US Senate, he should get his truck in gear. Political reporter Joshua Miller reports.
- Scott Brown tied with Jeanne Shaheen in N.H. poll: Brown, the former Mass. Senator, is tied in a race he hasn't entered yet. Political reporter Jim O'Sullivan has the latest.
- Mayor Walsh shakes up cabinet structure: The move makes good on his pledge to elevate arts and culture, and to establish a chief of economic development. Meghan E. Irons reports.
- Group claims in in breaking parade ban on gays: But organizers of the South Boston St. Patrick's Day parade say that the ban is on "openly gay demonstrations," not gay people. Billy Baker - who grew up in South Boston - reports.
- Patrick's charisma hides real issues: Deval Patrick is eloquent and persuasive, but the details of government require more than verbal finery. Columnist Joan Vennochi details.
- Did Mormons want Romney to win?: Columnist Alex Beam says Mitt Romney's emergence onto the national scene may have been too much too fast for the Mormon Church.
NH INSIDER | Comments Off |