I hope you will join us on November 22 for a can't-miss Constitutional event.
We are proud to co-sponsor "Practical Federalism: How the Federal Government Is Silencing the People" with the American Principles Project on November 22 from 10AM to 6PM at Southern New Hampshire University.
To learn more and order your tickets, please click here.
This one of a kind event will feature remarks from:
• Ann Marie Banfield and Bryan McCormack of Cornerstone Action
• Ed Naile of the Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers
• Georgia State Senator William Ligon
• Oklahoma State Representative Jason Nelson
• John Davidson of the Texas Policy Center
• Steve Klein with the Wyoming Liberty Council
• Utah State Representative Ken Ivory
• Emmett McGroarty of American Principles Project
Are you ready to pass the torch of liberty onto the next generation?! Then don't miss out on this event where speakers and panelists will discuss what must be done to preserve and protect our Constitution.
From Common Core State Standards and land use policies to onerous environmental policies and Medicaid expansion and the Affordable Care Act, we will discuss and discover ways the federal government is reaching beyond its Constitutional scope and what we can do to restore balance to our nation.
I hope to see you there!
Live free or die,
NH State Director
Americans for Prosperity