Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 07:38AM
- Scott Brown rents out e-mail list to spammer: Brown has cut ties with the marketer after it sent spam e-mails from his address to thousands of supporters. Noah Bierman reports from Washington.
- Don't dismiss Scott Brown's chance in N.H.: If Scott Brown runs for US Senate in New Hampshire against Jeanne Shaheen, he will be a formidable candidate, says columnist Joan Vennochi.
- Plow operators say state owes them millions: Some contractors said they will no longer work with the state's transportation department because of lengthy waits for payment. Transportation Martine Powers details.
- Lawmakers prepare for historic expulsion vote: More than a dozen House members said the vote would call for expelling Representative Carlos Henriquez, who is imprisoned after an assault conviction. Jim O'Sullivan reports from the State House.
- Democratic gubernatorial candidates face off in debate: All five candidates said they oppose the death penalty for accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Reporter Stephanie Ebbert recaps the debate.
NH INSIDER | Comments Off |