Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 08:29AM
- Penchant for press releases ensnares Ed Markey: No member of the Mass. congressional delegation pounces as persistently on current events as the junior senator. Noah Bierman reports from the Washington bureau.
- Why fix Internet oversight if it's not broken?: If the Internet must submit to a measure of political influence, I want the politicians to be people with the open-minded spirit of the Internet's creators, says tech columnist Hiawatha Bray.
- DeLeo's star is on the rise: Columnist Scot Lehigh says as power is ebbing away from Governor Patrick and Senate President Murray, Mass. House Speaker Robert DeLeo is seeing his stature grow.
- Little progress for education bill on Beacon Hill: It may not seem as pressing as upskirting, but we face the prospect of vital education reforms stalling here, writes columnist Yvonne Abraham.
- Legislative committee backs deportation limit: The bill would bar law enforcement from holding all but the most serious criminals so that federal agents can take them into custody. Immigration reporter Maria Sacchetti explains.
NH INSIDER | Comments Off |