May 01, 2014
No Speech Can Fix This
President Obama has been on a foreign tour. How’s it going on the world stage?
Probably not so well when New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd is accusing him of “whining” and “whiffing.”
Dowd’s eviscerating assessment of Obama’s foreign policy is timely.
“It doesn’t feel like leadership,” she said yesterday. “It doesn’t feel like you’re in command of your world.”
Why does this matter right now?
>>> Read More
|Did the White House Change the Benghazi Talking Points?||What’s Oprah Got to Do With Opportunity? Mike Lee Knows.|
- You won’t hear about this record-breaking project in the mainstream news.
- This famous comedian doesn’t think it’s very funny that Common Core math makes his kids cry.
- Robin Hood was wrong: Taking income from the rich doesn’t help the poor.
- Will taxpayers recoup the estimated $305 million spent on Oregon’s failed Obamacare exchange?
- Charles Krauthammer challenges the mainstream media to cover this—but doesn’t think they will.