It's not too late to join us and AAPR NH for the Encore Entrepreneur Event to learn how to put your business dream into action.
The forum will feature five well-seasoned business professionals presenting on different topics regarding business owning for entrepreneurs over 50.
Meet our presenters:
- Huge Curly: Huge joined the Concord office of the SBA in 2009 with over twenty years experience in the area of Economic and Business Development. He serves as an Economic Development Specialist and is involved in marketing SBA products and services to business owners, lenders, and economic development officials throughout the state.
- MaryAnn Manoogian: MaryAnn comes to the CWBA with over 25 years of leadership and nonprofit management experience. She spent eight of those years in state government where she served as a policy advisor and represented the interests of three New Hampshire governors.
- Kerry Pfrimmer: Kerry serves as the New Hampshire District Director for SCORE. He is an award-winning senior executive advancing from the ranks of sales and marketing into general and executive management. His 30+ year career has spanned small businesses into specialty retail, automotive and recreational product segments and senior executive roles at startup, middle-market and Fortune 500 companies, including DuPont and GE.
- Pattie Hayes: Pattie launched Compass Care Family Solutions in 2013 to coach families on negotiating the complex maze of senior care options and resources. She earned a B.S.. from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles and has shared her experience and talents with many community organizations.
- Jamie Bulen: Jamie is the Associate Director for Communications and has guided AARP New Hampshire's communications and public relations since 2002. She also manages AAPR's multi-year campaigns related to Work@50+, wise use of medicine, and frauds/scams.
If owning or growing a small business is going to be the next chapter in your life, you do not want to miss this event.
When: Tuesday, September 30th 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Where: SNHU Hospitality Center 2500 N River Rd Manchester NH 03106
This is a free event but we ask that you register. (Space is limited).