In last night's Granite State Debate on WMUR-TV, Josh McElveen asked each of the candidates what votes they regretted and would take back.
Scott Brown responded by saying "I don't believe there are any". To help Scott Brown with that question, here are seven votes Scott Brown should want to have back:
- Voted for government-mandated healthcare while in the Massachusetts legislature that was the precursor to Obamacare.
- Voted for in-state tuition for those here illegally.
- Voted with Shaheen for the Cybersecurity Act which includes a provision allowing internet companies to pass private information over to government agencies.
- Voted with Shaheen to extend the Patriot's Act authorization of wiretaps on innocent Americans.
- Only Republican to vote to increase debt ceiling in 2012, calling for more spending with printed money and kicking the debt bomb can down the road.