“...This race seems destined to stay within the margin of error for the duration.”
Jennifer Duffy, Cook Political Report, 10/23/15
Now that Kelly has a declared opponent and the race is heating up, more and more of your friends and family will start paying attention. It’s going to be an incredibly close race, from now until Election Day. Don’t be mistaken: This race is a toss-up and it’s going to be a toss-up the whole way through.
That’s why we are counting on YOU. We need you to talk with your family and friends about what’s at stake and why it’s so important that we get Kelly re-elected So, I wanted to take a moment to share with you some important things to know when talking about Kelly with the people in your life.
No one fights harder for New Hampshire than Kelly.
At the more than 40 town halls she’s held, in conversations as she visits communities around the state, and out with her family, Kelly is committed to listening, learning, and then leading on the issues that matter most to us.
- Shining a national spotlight on the heroin epidemic and bringing together law enforcement, first responders, health care experts, local leaders, and families to find solutions.
- Supporting the great work being done at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard and Pease Air National Guard Base and ensuring they have plenty of work for years to come.
Kelly is a different kind of leader.
As the mom of two young kids who commutes every week from Nashua, Kelly understands the challenges facing working families and is finding common-sense solutions that make it easier to make ends meet while raising a family.
- Expanding access to affordable childcare and empowering employers to offer flex time so moms and dads can continue to work while taking care of their families.
- Making it easier for parents to save for their kids’ college and reforming student loans to make college more affordable and more accessible.
Kelly is a problem solver who does what’s right for us.
Kelly is willing to work with anyone who wants to do what’s right for New Hampshire. She’s bringing common sense to the Senate to cut through the gridlock and make progress for our state and our country.
In part, that means…
- Taking on members of both parties to stop a misguided Internet sales tax that would hurt New Hampshire small businesses and leading the charge to repeal unfair cuts to the benefits our veterans were promised.
- Leading the way on ending the government shutdown while finding other ways to end irresponsible spending and helping to pass the first balanced budget in 14 years.
This race is always going to be a toss-up and it’s going to come down to every last vote. We can’t take anyone’s support for granted.
It’s so easy for the things that are really important to get drowned out in the noise. Forward this email to five people and share the facts above with family and friends to make sure this race is about what matters.