1. A Motion to send 5 Petitions for Redress of Grievances to a House committee was defeated in a Roll Call vote, 212=135
2. HB 181 (ITL), relative to consideration of warrant articles was removed from the Consent Calendar.
3. The Consent Calendar was then passed on a Voice Vote.
4. HB 115 (OTP/A), repealing the accocation of gross appropriations from the highway fund in the state budget, was adopted on a Voice Vote.
5. HB 144 (ITL), establishing a commission to study the liong terem viability of the NH State Port Authority, was adopted on a Voice Vote.
6. HB 181 (ITL), which was earlier removed from the Consent Calendar, was adopted in a Roll Call Vote of 302-52.
7. A motion to amend House Rule 30 creating a House Committee on Government Oversight and Audit was defeated on a Roll Call Vote, 235-120, faililng to get a 2/3 majority vote
8. A motion to amend House Rules to allow for changes to made in said House Rules by majority vote until Feb. 4. Currently any change in Rules after January 31 requires a 2/3 majority vote. The motion was defeated in a Roll Call vote of 235-120.
9. The House was adjourned until 10 a.m. on Wednesday, February 11, 2015.