Concord, NH - The Sununu Youth Services Center legislative working group will host a public meeting at the Sununu Center on September 10 at 7:00 p.m.
The meeting, lead by working group Chair Senator David Boutin (R-Hooksett) and Vice Chair Senator Bette Lasky (D-Nashua), will serve as an opportunity for community members to learn more about possible alternative options to transform the Sununu Center to a facility to better address the needs our state’s juvenile population, ask questions, suggest ideas, and express concerns.
NOTE: Media who plan to attend should RSVP to Kate Giaquinto by Thursday, September 10 at 4 p.m.
Thursday, September 10, at 7:00 p.m.
Sununu Youth Services Center, Chapel
1056 North River Road, Manchester, NH
Sununu Center Working Group members:
- Senator David Boutin (R-Hooksett), Chair
- Senator Bette Lasky (D-Nashua), Vice Chair
- Representative Marjorie Smith (D-Durham), Clerk
- Senator Jeanie Forrester (R-Meredith)
- Senator Sharon Carson (R-Londonderry)
- Senator Nancy Stiles (R-Hampton)
- Senator John Reagan (R-Deerfield)
- Representative Richard Barry (R-Merrimack)
- Representative Frank Byron (R- Litchfield)
- Mary Ann Cooney, Associate Commissioner Department of Health and Human Services
- Lorraine Bartlett, Director of the Division for Children Youth and Families, DHHS
- Justice Ned Gordon – 6th Circuit, Merrimack Country District Division
- Joseph Diament, Director of the Division of Community Corrections and Programming Services
- Michael K. Skibbie, Policy Director, Disability Rights Center of New Hampshire
- Mayor Ted Gatsas, Manchester\