ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT HOLDS "AMERICA'S CALLING"
Boston , MA – Today, Governor Mitt Romney, family, friends and supporters gathered at the TD Banknorth Garden to reach across the country and raise the resources necessary for a national campaign. Among those making more than 20,000 telephone calls were U.S. Senator Robert Bennett (R-UT), former Congressman Henry Bonilla (R-TX) and eBay CEO Meg Whitman.
"Today, friends and supporters from across the country gathered in another extraordinary effort for Governor Romney. We are helping to ensure that Governor Romney's message of conservative change is heard by voters across America," said Spencer Zwick, Romney for President National Finance Director. "We are extremely proud of our efforts this quarter, particularly that we have already more than doubled our base of grassroots contributors."
"America's Calling" Fast Facts:
- Number Of Tables: More Than 100
- Number Of Volunteer Fundraisers Participating: More Than 600
- Number of States Represented: 50 And The District Of Columbia
- Number Of Landline Phones: 400
- Number Of Calls Made: More Than 20,000
- Call Center Area: More Than 17,000 Square Feet
- Total Amount Raised: Coming Soon