PORTSMOUTH,NH)—Continuing to gather strong statewide support, U.S. Senate candidate Steve Marchand today announced receiving the endorsements of over a dozen New Hampshire State Representatives. Among the endorsements is Rep. Judith Spang, Chair of the House Resources, Recreation & Development Committee.
“These endorsements are clear signs of the campaign’s growing momentum and grassroots support,” said Marchand Campaign Coordinator David Mason. “Together with the recent UNH poll that shows Steve Marchand and John Sununu already in a statistical deadheat, it is clear that New Hampshire is ready for a change—and that change is Steve Marchand.”
Marchand’s latest endorsers include:
- Rep. Judith Spang (Durham)- CHAIR, Resources, Recreation & Development Cmte.
- Rep. Jennifer Brown (Dover)
- Rep. Judy Day (North Hampton)
- Rep. Marlene DeChane (Barrington)
- Rep. Eileen Ehlers (Hooksett)
- Rep. Earle Goodwin (Dover)
- Rep. Paul Hackel (Nashua)
- Rep. Doreen Howard (Newmarket)
- Rep. Arthur Jillette (Goshen)
- Rep. Michael Kaelin (Lyndeborough)
- Rep. Seth Marshall (Nashua)
- Rep. Evalyn Merrick (Lancaster)
- Rep. Bonnie Mitchell (Jaffrey)
- Rep. David Pierce (Etna)
- Rep. Chris Serlin (Portsmouth)
- Rep. Dennis Vachon (Northwood)
Steve Marchand is the Mayor of Portsmouth, NH. He is former Northeast Director of the Concord Coalition and Associate State Director of AARP New Hampshire. His campaign website is www.stevemarchand.com.