State's Sportsmen Speak Out on Global Warming
Do conservative sportsmen/women in New Hampshire think global warming is real?
Do they think the nation's energy policies are on the right or wrong track?
Find out what hunters and anglers think about global warming, and what they expect political leaders to do about it. The results will surprise you.
WHAT: Press Conference to Release New Hampshire Sportsman Poll
WHEN: Wednesday, October 10th, 10a.m.
WHERE: Merrimack River, Sewalls Falls Access Site, Concord (directions below)
WHO: Bob Carpenter, Vice President, American Viewpoint, Inc.
Eric Orff, NH Outreach Consultant, National Wildlife Federation
Don McGinley, Longtime New Hampshire Sportsman
A new National Wildlife Federation poll shows concern about global warming crosses political lines. The results reveal sportsmen don't see it as an issue of left or right, but a matter of right or wrong.Contacts:
- Eric Orff, email@example.com
- Miles Grant, Communications Manager, National Wildlife Federation, grantm@nwforg
Directions to Sewalls Falls Access Site from downtown Concord:
- Take 93N to Exit 16- Take 93N to Exit 16
- Follow Rt. 132/Mountain Road north for 3 miles
- Take a left on Sewalls Falls Road- Access Site is half a mile down on your left