Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the Financial Takeover conference bill passing: "House members have voted to not address the real causes of the financial crisis that government was responsible for. Instead, they have created a new, radical regime to seize disfavored financial firms, bail out favored ones, monitor finances, and levy unlimited taxes on the American people, all without any vote in Congress or the opportunity to object in court."
- The government pay bonus
- Government intervention never ends
- Americans vote with their feet and leave labor force…
- Window is closing for jobless numbers to rescue Democrats
- Obama is barely treading water
- ACORN 8 board refuses to fall far from tarnished group's name
- Census worker taken to court for trespassing
- NASA's new mission: Building ties with Muslim world
- Saying no to DISCLOSE
- Reagan's call for a Jeffersonian "Economic Bill of Rights" can restore founding principles
- The new frontier: 'Covering' conservatives
- Dependence Day: Where are we headed?
- All-American light bulb dims as freedom flickers
- Congress and the White House should brush up on founding documents…
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.