National Coalition For Mental Health Recovery - National Voter Registration Day! Have you registered?
TODAY IS NATIONAL VOTER REGISTRATION DAY!
In 2008, 6 million Americans didn't vote because they missed a registration deadline or didn't know how to register. In 2014, we want to make sure no one is left out.
On September 23, 2014, volunteers, celebrities, and organizations from all over the country will "hit the streets" for National Voter Registration Day. This single day of coordinated ﬁeld, technology and media efforts will create pervasive awareness of voter registration opportunities--allowing us to reach tens of thousands of voters who we could not reach otherwise.
What you can do TODAY:
1. Register to vote, if you haven't already!
2. Encourage your family and friends to register today.
3. Share this email with your networks.
4. Reach out via social media.
5. Attend an event in your area!
6. Connect with your local P&A and learn about the Protection and Advocacy for Voting Access (PAVA) program!
Thanks for showing America that we not only recover - we vote, too!