Entries in Newsletter (799)
As election season begins to pick up steam, so too does Team Guinta's March into April. This morning we are proud to release yet another list of leaders from around the District. This marks the seventh such list. Selectman Fred Kelley, Candia
Frank Guinta released the following statement:
"The foundation of our campaign continues to be strengthened with the addition of local, county and statewide leaders, like the ones released today. The benefit of a grassroots campaign is the buy-in and collaboration that comes from their years of institutional knowledge, and Team Guinta will benefit greatly from this. It is going to take a District wide effort to win this fall, and this is a clear indication that we will have the infrastructure in place to do just that."
Representative Bob Fesh, Derry
School Board Member, Kent Nolan, Goffstown
Representative Kevin St. James, Kingston
Former State Senate Candidate Christian Callahan, Portsmouth
Selectman David Canada, Stratham
Small Business Owner, Gail Harrington, South Hampton
Fire Chief, Louis Brunelle, Sandwich
Police Chief, Daniel Poirier, Tamworth
Former Town Councilor, Marty Bove, Londonderry
Honorable Laurie Pettengill, Bartlett
Former Selectman, Brenda Copp, Sandown
Conservative Activist Bernie McKay, Rochester
School Board Member, UNH Wrestling Coach Henry Marsh, North Hampton
Zoning Board Member, Craig Niiler, Freedom
City Councilor Ralph Torr, Rochester
Selectman Matt Scruton, Farmington
Selectman Amanda Soares, Candia
Selectman Stephen Landau, Chester
Former Alderman,Tom Robert, Manchester
NHGOP Committee Member, Elena Ball, Center Barnstead
Selectman Mark Carpenter, Nottingham
Selectman Arthur Capello, Rochester
Selectman Bob Freeman, Ossipee
Road Agent, Fred Clough, Wakefield
As election season begins to pick up steam, so too does Team Guinta's March into April. This morning we are proud to release yet another list of leaders from around the District. This marks the seventh such list.
Selectman Fred Kelley, Candia
In case you missed it, there was a compelling editorial in today's Foster's Daily Democrat detailing Jeanne Shaheen's shameless hypocrisy. Below are a few excerpts that highlight the state of panic within the Democrat Party that has led them to new lows. It's no wonder then that Senator Shaheen's legislative record has been equally self-serving, leaving New Hampshire as a mere afterthought. Help us keep DC politicians accountable by volunteering or becoming a grassroots giver today.
Thank you for all that you do.
New Hampshire Republican State Committee
- Ordinarily, it is wise politics to not level charges that can come back to bite you in the tookus. Party chair Buckley should know this and know better. Case in point is his party's very own U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen. As has been widely reported, this darling of the Democratic Party recently spent time fundraising in California.
- How can Sen. Shaheen, as a member of the party faithful, campaign on a platform of bipartisan cooperation while Buckley trashes the notion on almost a daily basis? Of course, we know the answer. Buckley is running scared that his Democratic kingdom is beginning to crumble.
- Nationally, it looks as if the Democrats are preparing for a political butt kicking that even well-connected New Hampshire Democrats admit could unseat Shaheen. Then there's the precipice over which Democratic U.S. Reps. Carol Shea-Porter and Annie Kuster are looking. It's no wonder there is panic in the board room of state Democratic Party headquarters.
April 14, 2014
What No One Wants to Admit About Social Security Taxes
It’s a bummer when you see how much income tax comes out of your paycheck. But when you see that Social Security line item, do you think, “At least that’s going to pay for my retirement”?
The tax money you’re paying into Social Security today is going to fund today’s retirees. Who will pay for your benefits? The next generation of workers.
And the payout gets worse with each generation.
|An IRS Employee Urged People to Reelect Obama||Obama Picks Overseer of Government Shutdown Decisions for HHS|
- Can you name the five ways Obama’s foreign policies have failed?
- Want to know how much the Obamas and Bidens paid in income taxes?
- Imagine not being allowed to use social media. Here’s what one Cuban-American has to say about the “Cuban Twitter.”
The Heritage Foundation | 214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE | Washington, D.C. 20002 | (800) 546-2843
CEI Today: Cherry blossoms + global warming, lawmakers v. EPA, and the WaPo on illegal carbon pollution standard