Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to Union pension bailouts: "Rather than take steps to reform them, the unions are coming hat in hand to taxpayers. It's a bailout that, if granted, there will never be any end to. Governments will bankrupt themselves before these promised benefits are somehow paid for. Pension reform is needed, but this is not it."
- Central Planning's Bad Medicine
- Sen. Coburn: Politicians Should Say No More Often
- Don't Rule Out a Double Dip Recession
- Djou Heads to Washington
- Blumenthal Issues Apology
- At the Polls, Big Gov't Gets Rejected
- Sestak and White House Deflect Job-Offer-Gate Questions
- Obama Backs South Korean Response to Sinking of Warship
- Suddenly, Democrats Get Queasy At New Spending
- How Debt Imperils National Security
- Jindal Blasts Obama on Inaction…
- Net Neutrality: Leave Them Tubes Alone
- No More Police Escorts for Union Thugs
Read more at NetRightDaily.com.