There is a growing trend with NH Democrats, they continue to seek ways to avoid discussing where they stand on issues and continue to attempt to silence discussions that would highlight their views that conflict with the public interests. If it were merely one person in the Democratic party doing this I'd say they personally were at fault but it goes much further then one person. It's a concerted effort by the entire party.
I present to you, my readers, the following evidence:
- At the public Manchester opening of the Democrat field office they choose to block one citizen from entry because he had a camera with him.
- Shaheen, rather then allowing video surface showing her true views on the issues her supporters act as human shields blocking cameras in the audience.
- Knowing their support for income and sales taxes cannot win elections, Democrats seek to ban the pledge thus attempting to prevent it from even coming up as an issues they must take a stand on during elections.
- To avoid having to defend their out of control spending and face the possibility of spending caps Democrats turn to litigation in an attempt to shut down and silence those they disagree with.
- Democrats are making sure only allow press sympathetic to their side gets to run the debates thus skewing them in their favor as much as possible.
Their refusal to openly discuss idea, hiding from questioning, and seeking to prevent discussions of issues they are clearly on the wrong side of should be a huge red flag to most voters. Ask questions and demand answers of those running for office and send a strong message to those who support this type of behavior preventing voters from knowing who or what they are really voting for... vote them out!