I've been watching the coverage on Chris Chirstie "scandal" with some humor. Let me preface by saying I'm not a big fan of Christie and given a list of top Republican choices he's more then half way down at best. That said, I don't find the story as compelling as those who are the ones throwing the most stones at Christie.
They being Hillary supporters.
I fully understand why they are doing it. He's one of the favorites currently in the polls on the Republican side and polls also show him handily beating Hillary in a head to head race.
What amazes me though is the amount of hypocrisy they are carrying with them as they scream that this scandal will sink him. It's almost as if they are totally unfamiliar with anything in Hillary's past.
Let's go over the list.
1) Benghazi is the one fresh on everyone's minds. Hillary's lies started when it first happened and she claimed it was outrage over a YouTube video and the story has sprialed from there. The spin has gotten so wild most people don't even know what the scandal is any more.
2) Then of course is the "hit list" of people Hillary sees as either friend or foe.
4) Has anyone actually asked how her finger prints were all over the Rose Law Firm billing records or how they just appeared in her book room on the third floor of the White House? Reminder that her possession of these papers would have been a felony but yet here's another scandal ignored and the left claims that it has been vetted out.
5) And then there is the $100,000 she claims to have made trading on futures, which is highly suspected of being a bribe from Tyson Foods Inc.
6) When you hear ads about how Hillary will help the elderly consider the Castle Grand land flip con which left many elderly people without their life savings.
7) How about when she speculated in Health Care industry futures while overseeing legislative reform for the same? And then ordered members of the Health Care Task Force to shred documents that were the target of a court probe.
All of these scandals are ignored by the same people beating the drum that Chris Christie's political future is all but over.
After all Chris Chirstie is suspect of blocking traffic, not any of these things above and it's not like Hillary would have her aides block traffic over politics... Oh wait read THIS, she would.