I'm a bit over due for a new top 10 list so I thought I'd do a fun one. Here's my list of 10 must see places in NH.
1) The Budweiser plant in Merrimack - Fun free tour showing how they make their beer with two free samples at the end. They also have a Clydesdale farm housing some of their world famous horses.
2) Portsmouth, NH - yes the entire town! Personally I'd suggest Fat Belly's for dinner then swing over to Annabelle's ice cream for desert. YUM!
3) State museum in Concord - While you are there, if you know the legend of Ocean Born Mary, you can see an actual piece of her green wedding dress made from the silk given to her as a baby from the pirate captain.
4) Courier Museum in Manchester - Wonderful art work
5) FunSpot in Lacconia - Check out the 3rd floor classic video arcade museum where you can play just about any video game you can remember from the 80s and before. Even pong!
6) Parkers Maple Barn - Maple, maple and guess what... more maple!
7) North Conway Railroad - Very cute little town with some unique shops and good skiing near by. The railway takes you along for some amazing views.
8) Chutters in Lincoln - Chutters is the record holder for the worlds largest candy counter. A must for anyone with a sweet tooth.
9) Double Midnight Comics in Manchester - One of the best, if not the best, comic store in NH.
10) America's Stonehenge in Salem - Surrounded by mystery just like the other Stonehenge.
I'd love others reading to post fun interesting locations, big or small, they've found exploring out wonderful state.